Get designs for Manufactured Buildings and RV's evaluated and certified quickly and efficiently saving you time and money
Intertek provides quality evaluation and certification that adds value to your business. We respond quickly to your testing needs, getting new models and designs into the market faster. Our streamlined processes and global network result in an unrivalled reputation for fast, quality work. A partnership with Intertek for your factory constructed building and RV certification needs means we will work with you every step of the way resulting in the creation of consistent, reliable products. Our global presence outstretches that of our competitors, positioning us as a leader in the pursuit for developing worldwide RV standards.
Modular Construction - Introduction, Trends and Intertek Capabilities
View the Webinar
- CSA A277 Procedure for Factory Certification of Buildings
- Alberta Building Code Part 10 – Relocatable Industrial Accommodation
- CSA Z240 MH Series Manufactured Homes
- CSA Z240 RV Series Recreational Vehicles
- CAN/CSA Z241 Park Model Trailers
- CAN/CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1
- National Building Code of Canada
- National Plumbing Code of Canada
Intertek is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) to various ASTM, ANSI and CSA test standards. We have extensive local and international expert knowledge on all standards allowing us to deliver a standard of excellence in service.