Household Appliances Testing Services
Intertek can verify the safety, quality and overall value of Household Appliances and Consumer Electronics, helping to distinguish your product to retailers
Like all home appliance manufacturers, you face tough challenges. You have to comply with varying, complex requirements, market by market. You face smart, aggressive, global competitors.
To stand apart, you have be certain your product offers compelling advantages. Partner with Intertek as your SINGLE source agency and receive customized service to meet all your product needs quickly and efficiently.
Download Home Appliance Services Overview
Intertek is a complete testing solution partner for virtually any Appliance.
Comprehensive testing and certification solutions for IEC 60335-1, helping you navigate the most recent editions and requirements.
Intertek is your solution for safety and retailer performance testing protocols.
Ensuring your product is safe is of the utmost importance. Intertek provides appliance and consumer electronics manufacturers with electrical, gas and sanitation testing and certification
EMC testing for appliances and consumer electronics for any market you wish to enter around the globe
We test to NSF 456, and certify qualifying equipment under our proprietary ETL Sanitation Mark
We offer Eco Design solutions helping you be environmentally conscious at all stages of the product development process
We offer comprehensive solutions for compliance with restricted substance laws, regulations, and requirements
Intertek helps clients comply with the CB Scheme, simplifying the process of meeting the requirements for marketing products in more than 40 countries
Meet third-party acoustical and airflow performance requirements defined by specifiers, buyers, and regulatory authorities
Determine the product’s overall ease of use and how well your product will be accepted by the end user
We simplify and streamline your product's cybersecurity certifications. From common criteria, FIPS 140, IEC 62443, ANSI/UL 2900 and more
From process introduction to product acceptance, our industry leading experts can guide you every step of the way of IoT device certification
Verifying germicidal devices for efficacy, performance, and compliance with safety guidelines in the intended environment
assisting manufactures with test data for performance verification, efficacy claims, and market entry
We streamline and manage the entire product certification process from start to finish, saving you the headaches of global certification
On a voluntary basis, manufacturers certify the performance characteristics of each product, and AHAM verifies these attributes through testing at a third party independent laboratory
Need help or have a question?
- Transitioning Products and Certification to UL 60335-2-89
- NSF 456 Vaccine Storage Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Efficacy Testing: Appliance Considerations
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- IEC 62368-1 Standard Compliance Guide White Paper
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Household Dishwasher Test Method EN 50242:2016 Fact Sheet
- Gas Appliance Regulations: Guidance for Implementation of GAR vs. GAD White Paper
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency: Compliance with DOE Rule 10 CFR Part 430
- NTA 8837 Regulation Fact Sheet
- G Marking For Low-Voltage Electrical Products in the Middle East White Paper
- Why Meeting Safety Standards can Still Result in Recalls
- Product Directories
- Public Notices & Product Safety Alerts
- Smart Grid Services
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program