Intertek is a complete testing solution partner for virtually any Indoor Appliances
Whether you manufacture kitchen appliances, laundry, vacuums, or indoor fans, Intertek provides complete testing and certification services in as little as 10 days.
At Intertek, we’ve spent over a century honing the expertise and resources to help you meet challenges, optimize new product introductions, protect and build your brand, and compete successfully in the global marketplace.
Discover all the ways Intertek can help you ensure product success. Test your products in our labs, not in the market.
Ensuring your product is safe is of the utmost importance. For safety certification we offer our proprietary ETL Listed Mark. With over 85,000 product listings, ETL is recognized as the fastest growing product certification mark in North America.
We simplify and streamline your product's cybersecurity certifications. From common criteria, FIPS 140, IEC 62443, ANSI/UL 2900 and more
Consumers and governmental bodies are driving the need for your home appliances to meet environmental compliance. Learn why Intertek is the right solution for Energy Efficiency and RoHS Directive Testing.
Your goals and market objectives dictate which performance testing services are best suited for your device. Intertek offers a full range of testing options.
Our Global Research and Certification offers guidance, testing, and certification to the legal, technical, and market requirements of over 100 countries.
Intertek is a proud endorsed Prime Advantage Supplier, now a part of OMINA Partners.
- Why Meeting Safety Standards can Still Result in Recalls
- Reese's Law – ANSI/UL 4200A-2023
- Product Directories
- Public Notices & Product Safety Alerts
- Smart Grid Services
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program
- Transitioning Products and Certification to UL 60335-2-89
- IEC 60335-1 Edition 6 Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Efficacy Testing: Appliance Considerations
- NSF 456 Vaccine Storage Fact Sheet
- Cybersecurity for Consumer Products