Inverter Testing and Evaluation for UL 1741
Intertek offers comprehensive Inverter Testing, Evaluation and Certification services for solar and grid supported inverters to UL 1741
Intertek offers Total Quality Assurance and a wide array of certification and performance testing services for all types of power conversion equipment used in power generation, including traditional standby generators with integrated inverters, PV inverters, energy storage systems, as well as wind turbine and fuel cell inverters for both off-grid and grid-connected applications. Intertek’s world-class engineering teams also have experience in the full range of related balance-of-system components including battery charge controllers, switchgear, ground fault detector interrupter (GFDI) devices, and controls.
Intertek offers certification for all interconnecting system equipment (ISE), as defined in ANSI / UL 1741 and related international standards, including traditional DC combiner boxes and special “complete package” boxes where multiple ISE is brought together in a single package.
UL 1741 Services:
- Inverter Testing, Evaluation, Assurance, Inspection, and Certification of all different inverter types and sizes
- Certification to safety standards in North America
- ANSI / UL 1741 including 1741SA based on varied SRD in California, Hawaii, New England, etc.
- IEEE 1547, 1547.1
- CSA C22.2 No 107.1
- UL 1741 / NEC 690.12 - Rapid Shutdown
- UL 1699B - Arc Fault Protection
- UL 347A, B and C - Medium-voltage Power Conversion
- UL 9540
- Market-specific Testing and Certification
- CE Marking for Europe with IEC 62109-1, 62109-2, 62477-1, etc.
- Global Grid Codes for Australia, Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America
- Communication Protocol Testing and Certification according to SunSpec CSIP and IEEE 2030.5
- Software and Functional Safety Evaluation
- Performance Testing
- Energy Efficiency Testing
- Warranty Verification Testing
- Manufacturer/Utility Specialized Tests
- FCC Certification
- Global Accreditations
- NRTL Accredited by OSHA
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- SCC Accreditation
- Certification Organization (CO) and Testing Organization (TO) in Canada