Regulatory Compliance Testing Services
Intertek offers solutions to help companies develop and execute product testing plans to determine a product’s compliance status with global health and environmental regulations.
As more jurisdictions adopt legislation making it necessary for companies to declare their products’ material and chemical make-up, and restricting the use of hazardous substances, manufacturers and importers need to ensure that their products, parts and components comply in order to maintain market access.
There are two main areas of risk:
- Product material risk: from selecting materials and components in products and using indirect materials in the manufacturing process
- Supplier risk: from product variation, engineering or manufacturing changes, multiple suppliers and contamination through the supply chain.
Intertek’s Product Testing services can be tailored to complement compliance strategies for numerous health and environmental regulations including: REACH, CPSIA , RoHS, California Proposition 65, and many other global legislations and requirements. Intertek offers solutions to help companies develop and execute product testing plans to determine a product’s compliance status with regards to material/chemical make-up; to determine which elements need to be replaced or redesigned; and to determine how new compliant materials and components will perform in the field: providing not only environmental compliance but also product reliability.
Intertek’s Testing Services for Health and Environmental Regulatory Compliance includes:
X-Ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometric analysis
A pre-screening tool for determining the immediate presence of restricted substances through non-destructive testing.
- REACH Analytical Testing
- REACH Substance Identification Testing
- REACH Sameness Testing
- REACH SVHC Testing
- RoHS Testing
- Trace Metals Analysis
- Hexavalent Chromium Analysis
- Acrylamide Analysis
- Bisphenol-A Detection Testing and Analysis
- DEHP and BPA Testing
- CARB Recognized Laboratory
- Automotive Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Testing
- Environmental Emission Monitoring Services
- Stack Emission Measurements
Need help or have a question?
- +86 (22) 83712202
- +82 (0)2 2109 1250
- +91 8291049593
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +31 88 126 8888
- Wilton UK:
- +44 1642 435 788
- +46 8 750 00 00