Green Product Development (R&D) Assurance Solutions
Enabling our clients to communicate the environmental impact of their products, while safeguarding quality, safety, and performance.
The demand for eco-friendly products has increased significantly as consumers want to ensure that the products they are purchasing have been created with minimal impact to the environment. To address this demand, companies must ensure they are creating products that deliver on performance, safety, and quality while meeting their stakeholders’ environmental needs.
Designing a product with sustainability in mind can be complex; it requires a thorough understanding of all the trade-offs being made during the design phase.
The Intertek Advantage
Intertek offers a holistic solution that enables our clients to confidently communicate the environmental impact of their products throughout the value chain. In addition to reducing the carbon footprint, our integrated approach ensures the sustainability, quality, safety, and performance attributes of a product are optimized from conception, all the way through its lifecycle.
With our Green R&D solution, you will be empowered to make more informed decisions. Our holistic approach to sustainable product development enables our clients to confidently communicate the environmental impact of their products throughout the value chain. In addition to reducing the carbon footprint, our integrated approach ensures the sustainability, quality, safety, and performance attributes of a product are optimized from conception all the way through its lifecycle.
With over 20 years’ experience in essential safety and risk-based quality management, and our comprehensive regulatory, testing, and sustainability expertise, Intertek is uniquely positioned to provide clients with science-based assurance in both local and global markets.
Our service includes:
- Brand integrity assurance: Helping companies understand the quality, safety, and performance trade-offs that often come with sustainable product development to assess and mitigate risk and protect brands.
- Safety, quality, and performance testing and analysis: Assessing and mitigating risk, preserving and promoting human health, and protecting the environment.
- Regulatory assessment: Ensuring your products are compliant with global standards and enabling market access.
- End-to-end environmental assessment: Establishing the products environmental footprint to provide the critical data needed to improve and produce low carbon/carbon neutral and/or environmentally friendly products (incorporating carbon offsets).
- Staying The Course in Your 'Net Zero' Journey
- The Road to ‘Net Zero’
- Responsible Sourcing in the Building and Construction Sector
- Environmental Product Declarations in the Construction Sector