Sustainability support for building and construction development addressing requirements at all stages of the project lifecycle, from concept stage, through to detail design, construction and project completion.
Intertek’s sustainability consultants provide a full range of assessment, guidance and certification services to support industrial construction projects at all stages of the project lifecycle. Covering pre-construction and post-construction environmental assessments tailored to either new build, major refurbishment or fit-out projects for industrial, commercial and public sector buildings via internationally recognized assessment platforms (BREEAM and CEEQUAL) and in house expertise. Intertek can help clients to benefit from reduced environmental impact of buildings, improved building functionality and flexibility, reduced adverse health impact and reduced building running costs.
Sustainability and Certification Services for Construction Industry and Building Products:
- Green Building Certification
- Building Material Analysis
- Building Material Certification
- Energy Auditing
- Engineering Consulting
- Infrastructure Integrity Services
- Energy Performance Certificates
- BREEAM Assessment (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- CEEQUAL (Civil Engineering Environmental Quality Assessment)
- BES 6001 Certification (The Framework Standard for Responsible Sourcing) and EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- Eco-Reinforcement Certification