Cybersecurity for Information Communication Technology (ICT) Products
Meet and exceed cybersecurity requirements for ICT products
ICT products are used by billions of people, every day, all over the world. Beyond the laptops and PCs, routers and servers allow the streaming of information and collaborative working that underpins much of modern life.
Given the centrality of ICT to today’s society, the reliable, secure operation of these products is vitally important. To help achieve this, several testing and certification programs exist.
- Common Criteria - Globally recognized, Common Criteria is the widest available cybersecurity program for IT products.
- FIPS 140 - The de-facto standard to certify cryptography implemented in ICT products.
- O-TTPS - Assess and certify supply chain security programs for ICT products and services..
As well as enhancing product security, these certifications open new markets as they are often required to sell ICT equipment to governmental buyers, and other high security sectors such as financial institutions.
Intertek’s network of 4 product security labs across North America, Europe and Asia has unparalleled experience in ICT Cybersecurity certification, across all product types, and being accredited to a large number of national schemes, offers many routes to product certification. With over 150 expert staff focused on product cybersecurity certification, Intertek has the scale to deliver your project at pace, with a client focused mindset that understands certifications are business enabler for your organization.Intertek offers a wide range of services to expand your ICT market:
Performance & Interoperability
Need help or have a question?
Connected World Complimentary Webinars
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process