Meet carrier specific requirements along with global regulatory requirement for your network telecom equipment.
Intertek is a market leader in Network Equipment-Building System (NEBS) testing with full scope capabilities within a single lab location and access to quick turnaround times and flexible schedules. Our capabilities include; environmental, electrical and regulatory testing requirements.
With more than 25 years of telecom experience, Intertek will help you navigate the testing process and provide proper launch and deployment protocols for your products in a rapidly growing industry. Our newest services, include 5G network testing, in both carrier and service provider requirements along with all the necessary global regulatory requirements. Learn more and download our guide below.
Network Carrier by Requirements
NEBS Compliance Testing solutions, the most common set of safety, spatial and environmental design guidelines applied to telecommunications equipment.
Intertek can help you navigate all Data Center Requirements for reliability and safety and minimize any risk of building and operating sophisticated Data Centers.
Intertek offers comprehensive Outside Plant Testing (OSP), helping you meet a unique set of requirements before your equipment can be deployed
Intertek is a leading provider of Regulatory Certification for Network Telecom Equipment offering services at every step along the testing and development timeline
Network Carrier by Industry
Intertek offers Network Telecom Equipment Testing to service provider, regulatory emissions and safety requirements with capabilities including NEBS, ETSI, FCC, and more
Intertek offers Server Safety and Reliability solutions implementing a test plan for safety, performance and reliability based on you and your customers' needs
Intertek provides Testing of OSP Cabinets and Closures required by end users and municipalities to assure protection and operation of the ever-growing telecom network.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process