Network Security Certification for Organizations
Enabling robust, sustainable network infrastructure and application security
What is Network Security?
Network Security consists of a set of technologies, rules, policies, processes, configurations or practices designed to detect, monitor and protect the integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of computer networks, network-accessible resources and data using both software and hardware technologies. Network security involves the authorization of access to an organization's network, as well as the prevention of unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer or organization network. Effective strategies include multiple layers of defense that are automated and scalable.
Why is Network Security Important?
Connectivity and the information revolution have transformed organizational efficiency over the last three decades, with massive benefits to society. But with these developments comes new risks, and effective cybersecurity is critical to your organization's sustainable growth: malware, ransomware, hacking and social engineering, are increasing year on year. Failure to protect properly against these risks can lead to huge reputational damage, large fines under rules such as GDPR, and massive business interruption, sometime leading to complete business failure.
Robust organizational cybersecurity requires a layered approach, using in-house IT teams backed up by external specialists. Key components include network infrastructure penetration testing for both office and operational / manufacturing sites, web application testing, and powerful, engaging training for staff, who are a growing target and weak link in cyber defense.
Intertek Network Security Solutions
Intertek's network security businesses have over 30 years experience in all facets of cybersecurity, across all types of organizations, from multinational insurance companies and automotive manufacturers, to mining operators and public sector bodies and universities. With a team of 150 professionals, Intertek can support your requirements across the globe. From our centers of excellence in the UK, Canada and Malaysia our teams are well equipped to serve clients in Europe, North America and South East Asia.
Our services are accredited to CREST, including CCT, CRT and CPSA, and PCI ASV, as well other standards including OSCP, COMPTIA Security +, CISSP, GPEN and GWAPT.
Learn about Cybersecurity
Awareness Training Request a Web/Mobile
App Testing Quote
NETWORK SECURITY BY SERVICE
NETWORK SECURITY BY INDUSTRY
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process
Connected World (IoT) Solutions
Cybersecurity for Products & Devices
Cybersecurity for Networks & Organizations
Interoperability & Performance Testing for the IoT
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- New Mobile Payment Standard an Advancement for Tap to Phone Technology
14 February 2023
- Connected Vehicle Cybersecurity Threats: Part 2
05 January 2023
- Connected Vehicle Cybersecurity Threats: Part 1
13 December 2022