IT and Electronics Services
Whether you are a manufacturer, importer or retailer, Intertek’s IT and Electronics experts will help you gain the certifications you need
To meet the increasing demand for IT and Consumer Electronics devices from the trendy hoverboard to the obligatory mobile phone, manufacturers across the globe require accuracy, speed and efficiency. By leveraging Intertek’s advanced testing and certification services you can expect real results catered specifically to your bottom line.
As a global thought-leader, Intertek drives innovation with cutting-edge testing solutions and insight to keep you and your products on the frontline of success.
Our industry knowledge and quick turn-around can help you:
- Decrease the cost to getting your product to market
- Accelerate time-to-market for a competitive advantage
- Strengthen and protect your valuable brand
- Fast-track your product lifecycle and improve your product value streams
From designing, consulting, and testing to certification, you can rely on Intertek’s global knowledge combined with its local presence to reach compliance and meet standards. As a manufacturer of netbooks, power supplies, office equipment, plasma displays, N-wireless routers, or anything in between, Intertek has the expertise, capabilities and capacity to meet your evolving needs.
Our world-renowned testing and certification services include:
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Performance Testing
- CTIA Battery Certification: IEEE 1725 and IEEE 1625
- EMC Testing
- FCC Testing and Certification
- TCO Certification
- Exporter and Importer Services
- Energy Storage and Battery Testing
- ENERGY STAR® Certification
- qi Wireless Charging Product Certificate
- Hoverboard Testing
Contact us to see how Intertek can add valued quality to your organization.
*Intertek consulting services provided for IT and Electronics are carried out by consulting experts of a separate legal entity who have no influence over any aspect of Intertek Notified Body activities.
- Category 8 Cable Performance Testing Fact Sheet
- Total Quality Assurance for ICT Equipment Fact Sheet
- Product Cyber Security Solutions Matrix
- ICES-003 Issue 7 2020 Webinar Overview
- IEC 62368-1 Standard Compliance Guide White Paper
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Top-8 FAQs of Failure Analysis
- Qi Certification for Wireless Charging Devices
- UN 38.3 Webinar Series
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) white paper
- IEC 62368-1 2nd Edition Fact Sheet
- 7 Tips for Faster Embedded Wireless Device Certification