Security Experts. Cyber and Product Certifications.
Meet Intertek EWA-Canada
EWA-Canada, which joined the Intertek Group in 2016, has provided industry leading cybersecurity services for over 30 years. Initially serving Defense, Governmental and high security clients, EWA-Canada has expanded into consumer and industrial IoT security testing for consumer, commercial, medical, and industrial products and systems. With cybersecurity experts based in Canada and Sweden, we have the scale and capacity to deliver cybersecurity services at pace to our clients.
EWA-Canada manages all types of projects – Common Criteria and FIPS 140 2/3 validations, product cybersecurity certifications, and payment security offerings. But no matter the size and scope of the project, their people-first approach remains the same. Every decision they make is viewed through the lens of how they help their clients and customers. What does that mean in practice? It means engaging an experienced team, saving clients money with our preventative GAP analysis consultations. It means working hard to improve our customers business concerns from day one, and for decades to come.
EWA-Canada is a leader in their field and is ready to help with all your cybersecurity concerns.
Principal EWA-Canada Services:
Certifications issued since ‘99
customers completed certification to FIPS, CC, and PCI schemes
Global security experts across two continents
EWA and the Connected World: EWA forms a key part of the Intertek’s Connected World business line, which provides the full suite of services to allow our clients to launch effective, secure connected products into markets anywhere in the world. As well as cybersecurity, Connected World provides connectivity and regulatory (FCC/RED) testing and certification services, and performance and inter-operability services.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process