System Security Engineering
There has been increased recognition that, to be cost and technically effective, security requirements must be addressed in the Planning stages of an information architecture life cycle and not as an add-on after system deployment. Similarly, it is recognized that security solutions need to be described in an iterative manner, encompassing each of the enterprise, system and software life cycle stages. Managing information security without cognizance of risk exposure creates a likelihood of inappropriate security measures, the consequences of which include resource wastage and unchecked exposure to harm.
Intertek EWA-Canada provides a wide range of Systems Security Engineering consulting services that rely on a combination of people, processes and technology to define the requirements and ensure delivery of the right solution. Systems Security Engineering describes our strengths in systems engineering and Operational Concept Definition which encompass typical systems engineering activities related to small and large systems comprised of various technologies as well as security engineering which encompass the full “prevent, detect, analyze, and respond” cycle of activities.
Intertek EWA-Canada is familiar with and an integral part of many initiatives dealing with requirements and options analysis methodologies, procedural and policy guidelines, technical standards and guidelines and direct support to IT system design.
Intertek EWA-Canada conceives security solutions that are based on the vast expertise of our personnel, strong systems engineering approach and vendor-neutral selection and implementation of technologies. Our design and implementation approach provides network security solutions that are:
- able to accommodate future growth in electronic traffic and respond efficiently and effectively to changing client requirements;
- secure, providing assurance of privacy and confidentiality;
- able to leverage the current asset base; and
- adaptable to evolving technologies.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process