Supply Chain Assurance & Trusted Delivery
A country's infrastructure is the backbone of a modern economy and in particular the telecommunications networks. That is why, worldwide, countries, governments and carriers are embracing a requirement for increased security and formal assurance in the telecommunications related supply chains. The maturity of different suppliers varies considerably with regards to the comprehensiveness of secure product development, delivery and support processes. Currently there is no universally accepted set of standards for the ongoing delivery of trusted products and solutions.
Electronic Warfare Associates Canada Ltd is an internationally recognized leader in the development of tailored approaches to delivering the necessary assurance in these areas to a variety of commercial and government customers, in the U.S., Canada and internationally. Intertek EWA-Canada is a vendor-neutral, trusted and recognized leader in the areas of engineering and information security, assurance and conducting independent security evaluations.
Intertek EWA-Canada has been active in Supply Chain Assurance and Trusted Delivery, specifically for the telecommunications industry in North America, since 2008. We offer comprehensive tailored services and sophisticated complete approaches for dealing with this challenge.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process