Cryptographic & Security Testing (CST)
Cryptographic & Security Testing (CST) is a National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) testing accreditation field encompassing a range of areas incorporating basic cryptographic and security testing capabilities. Intertek EWA-Canada is an accredited test lab (NVLAP Lab Code 200556-0) and is approved to perform Cryptographic & Security Testing in the following areas:
- Cryptographic Module Testing
Under the Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP) Intertek EWA-Canada is accredited to carry out testing of cryptographic modules in accordance with the requirements of FIPS PUB 140-2 to all security levels (1 through 4).
- Cryptographic Algorithm Testing
Under the Cryptographic Algorithm Validation Program (CAVP) Intertek EWA-Canada is accredited to carry out testing of vendor implementations of FIPS-approved and NIST-recommended cryptographic algorithms.
- Security Content Automation Protocol Testing
Under the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Validation Program Intertek EWA-Canada is accredited to carry out testing of vendor products for conformance to the SCAP component standards and capabilities.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process