Gas Chromatography Testing and Analysis
Gas chromatography testing and analysis.
Gas chromatography testing of a diverse range of materials and products by our global teams of experts.
Intertek’s gas chromatography labs provide analytical testing using gas chromatography detectors, including selective and highly sensitive detection of trace and molecular species-specific compounds. The range of GC detectors available, combined with expertise from senior laboratory staff, ensure quality service.
Gas chromatography techniques:
- Gas Chromatography [GC]
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Analysis [GCMS]
- High Resolution GCMS [GC/MS/SIM/HR]
- Gas Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectroscopy [GC-MS-MS]
- Gas Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy [GC-ICP-MS]
- Gas Chromatography Testing for Petroleum
Gas chromatography detectors:
- Flame Ionization Detection, (GC/FID)
- Thermal Conductivity Detection, (GC/TCD)
- Flame Photometric Detection, (GC/FPD)
- Electron Capture Detection, (GC/ECD)
- Photo-ionization Detection, (GC/PID)
- Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detection (GC/SCD)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography (GCxGC)
- PIONA Gas Chromatography (GC/PIONA)
- Atomic Emission Detection, (GC/AED)
- Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography (Py/GC)
- Pulsed Discharge Helium Ionization Detector (PD/HID)
Need help or have a question?