Intertek Wilton Laboratory
Intertek Wilton Chemicals and Materials Testing Laboratory supports your product lifecycle through advanced materials testing,regulatory analysis and stewardship, chemical analysis and problem solving
Bringing products to market today means overcoming the challenges of new product development, manufacturing and compliance with global regulations. From chemicals to food contact materials, pharmaceuticals, polymers, catalysts, nanomaterials, petrochemicals, adhesives, surfactants and medical devices, our consulting and analytical solutions allow you to identify and mitigate risks associated with supply chains, products or raw material quality and product performance.
Our Intertek Wilton team deliver assurance through testing and consulting for regulatory requirements such as food contact materials and chemical registration. We also provide problem-solving, research support and analytical investigation programs to global customers in production, product development, research and technical service.
With over 30 years of experience providing regulatory assurance, expert analytical services and R&D support, our scientists and regulatory experts work with global developers and manufacturers at every stage of a product’s lifecycle. Our clients benefit from the expertise of world-class scientists applied to their problems, often in multi-technique problem-solving situations.
REACH and UK REACH Registration Services, Testing and Compliance Support
We have a successful track record that has delivered REACH compliance for global clients. Our experts offer tailored UK REACH testing programs designed to facilitate a successful registration. We conduct the regulatory chemical testing requirements for substance identification, sameness, and nanoforms characterisation with experienced technical guidance to ease your registration process. Intertek’s scientists generate high quality analytical services for structural and compositional information to meet the requirements of your dossier.
- White Paper | Nanoparticles under REACH
- White Paper | Substance Identity Testing Requirements for UK Reach
Food Contact Materials Compliance Services
We provide comprehensive food contact materials regulatory testing support through fast track and cost-effective approaches. Our food contact materials expertise spans the lifecycle of the project, beginning with an initial compliance review through to the notification of the new food contact substance, if necessary, which includes testing Non Intentionally Added Substances (NIAS), regulatory support and a safety risk assessment until compliance is reached for the intended global region.
Chemical Analysis and Materials Science Expertise
Our expertise in chemical analysis and materials sciences is applied across a breadth of industries and we deploy our strengths in testing, problem solving and investigation to bring you the insight you need to address quality, performance, failure, litigation, contamination and regulatory issues.
The strength of the group lies in the expertise and experience of its scientists - Meet Our People: Intertek Wilton. The Wilton laboratory is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 (Laboratory Reference: 0967) by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Intertek Wilton Services include
- Wide Ranging Analysis of Materials
- Support for Materials Development and R&D
- Non Intentionally Added Substances (NIAS) screening and ID
- Polymer Characterisation
- Surface and Interface Science
- Adhesives Analysis and Formulation Testing
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Contamination Analysis
- REACH, UK REACH and Regulatory Support
- Aqueous GPC to complement our current GPC and High Temperature GPC equipment
- Improved Sensitivity HPLC to enhance our additives analysis and food contact offerings
Key Analytical Capabilities at Wilton include
- High Temperature Gel Permeation Chromatography (HTGPC)
- SEM and EDS Paired Microscopy
- Specialised Mechanical Testing
- Graphene Analysis and Quality Assurance
- High speed, high resolution Raman mapping
Related Intertek Wilton Services include:
- Polymer and Plastics Analysis
- Materials Analysis and Testing
- Chemical Testing and Analysis
- Composites Testing and Inspection
- Forensic Analytical and Scientific Services
- Industrial Forensic Science
- Intertek UK and Ireland
- Analysis of Perfluorooctane Sulphonate (PFOS) and Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA)
Need help or have a question?