Packaging Physical and Mechanical Properties Testing
Mechanical and physical properties of packaging materials, improving package quality, efficiency and reliability.
Intertek’s packaging labs provide a wide range of testing, processing and consultancy services to measure and improve the mechanical and physical properties of packaging materials. Experts evaluate packaging material during processing, storage and usage testing. Intertek testing services apply to a wide range of packaging and packaging materials.
Mechanical and physical packaging tests:
- Hot Tack Testing
- Tensile testing
- Coefficient of Friction
- Seal and Peel Tests
- Abrasion Resistance
- Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT)
- Tear, Flexural and Impact Properties
- Seal Strength and Puncture Resistance
- Peel Testing
- Additional packaging tests
Related package material physical properties testing:
- Optical Properties - Clarity, Gloss, Opacity, Colour, Haze
- Accelerated Weathering Testing for Plastics and Polymers
- Barrier Testing
- Elevated and reduced Temperatures Performance
- Controlled Humidity
- Temperature and Humidity Cycling
- Ultra Violet (UV), Daylight Simulation
Need help or have a question?