Packaging Composition Testing and Consultancy
Packaging materials composition analyses and testing services. Our packaging experts have decades of experience to assist you with your specific request or project.
Intertek packaging and packaging materials testing laboratories offer a wide range of packaging materials and components testing. Intertek chemical scientists work with clients to e.g. solve problems, identify and isolate trace contamination, optimize packaging products and processes, identify odours and evaluate compliance against regulations for packaging material and final packaging products.
Intertek labs test components used in packaging, including paper, plastics, foams, films, polymers of all kinds, glues, paints, coatings, metals and more.
Packaging chemical analysis services include:
- Contamination Analysis - Identification of contamination and inclusions
- Trace chemical analysis
- Heavy metals
- Additives analyses in plastics
- Packaging leaching studies
- Extractables Identification
- Materials characterization
- Materials analysis
- Reverse engineering and formulation
- Method development for substances
- Chemical analyses for EU Specific Migration Limit (SML) verification
- Due diligence and conformance assessment
- Phthalates analysis
- and additional packaging capabilities
Need help or have a question?