Chemical Testing and Analysis of Packaging Materials
Chemical analyses of substances in packaging and packaging materials.
Intertek chemical testing laboratories analyse packaging and packaging materials for product optimization, toxic analyses, problem solving, contamination, regulatory and food safety issues. Material analysis capabilities cover a broad range of techniques and instrumentation. Intertek scientists and packaging experts work with clients to identify and isolate trace contamination, odours, coatings and more in package materials and final products. Intertek labs test all components used in packaging and packaging materials, including paper, foams, films, polymers of all kinds, glues, paints, coatings, and metals.
Packaging materials chemical analysis:
- Contamination Analysis - Identification of Contamination and Inclusions
- Chemical Trace Analysis
- Trace Metals Analysis
- Extractables and Leachables
- Materials Analysis
- Additives Analyses polymers and plastics
- Materials Characterization
- Formulation and Deformulation
- Polymers and Plastics Testing
- Toxics in Packaging
- Phthalates Analysis
- Bisphenol-A Detection Testing and Analysis
- REACH Compliance
- Due Diligence and Conformance Assessment
- and more
Need help or have a question?