Packaging testing, auditing, certification, inspection, consultancy and research and development support.
Intertek provides comprehensive and independent quality and safety services to the packaging and related industries, such as food and consumer products. Intertek packaging materials services support companies with testing, compliance, auditing and R&D support programs. The packaging industry constantly faces changes in innovation, design, sustainability, convenience and regulations. Intertek's packaging experts monitor the world of packaging for new and revised regulations, innovations and other important packaging industry developments.
Intertek packaging services:
- Food Contact Regulatory Services
- Barrier Properties of Polymers and Plastics
- Management Systems Certification
- Certification and Auditing
- Declaration of Compliance (DoC) support
- Food Safety Declaration Certificate Assistance
- European Union Packaging Compliance Services
- Extractables & Leachables for Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Failure Investigation and Analysis
- Food Contact Testing Services (migration testing)
- Food Packaging Testing and Analyses
- IFS Migration Testing Packaging
- ISTA Packaging Testing
- Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Packaging Materials Manufacturing Support
- Material Characterization
- Packaging Design
- Process Optimization
- Product Optimization
- REACH and SVHC Compliance
- Risk Assessment Management
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Packaging Services.
Need help or have a question?