Thermal Analysis and Testing
Offering expertise in the measurement of thermal properties of materials
Intertek thermal analysis scientists offer expertise in measuring thermal properties of materials, including polymers, plastics, composites, laminates, adhesives, coatings, pharmaceuticals, organic materials, food, rubber, petroleum, chemicals, biological samples, and others.
Thermal tests for the determination of endotherms, exotherms, phase transitions, weight loss on heating or cooling and dimension changes are performed for client samples. Thermal analysis lab techniques include differential scanning calorimetry, differential thermal analysis, thermo-mechanical analysis, dynamic mechanical analysis, thermogravimetric analysis, and pyrolysis combustion flow calorimetry.
Thermal analysis capabilities include
- Thermal Phase Change
- Glass Transition Temperature
- Crystalline Melt Temperature
- Endothermic Effects
- Exothermic Effects
- Flashpoint Testing
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
- Thermal Stability
- Thermal Formulation Stability
- Oxidative Stability Studies
- Flammability Testing of Materials
- Microscopy of Thermal Processes
- Thermal Analysis of a diverse range of materials
Thermal analysis applications:
Need help or have a question?