Structural Systems Performance Testing
Introduce your new and different building product to the market, faster
Innovation is essential to the frequently changing building & construction markets; however, the development of non-conventional materials and methods of construction can pose a number of problems when it comes to ensuring building code compliance.
We can provide you the guidance, testing, and technical support you need to demonstrate your compliance to building code officials. When your alternative material, design, or method of construction satisfactorily complies with the intent of the building code, we can help you get it approved.
Gain confidence by testing your building products or systems to the most applicable ICC-ES acceptance criteria, building code requirements, or other test standards.
Understand how intended and unintended use can affect the physical properties and durability of your residential or commercial building products.
Meet customer expectations by ensuring the performance testing of your inventive product or construction method results in satisfactory outcomes and building code compliance.
Qualify your products for industry-recognized certification programs. With more experience in the composite deck and rail industry than any other certification body, we can guarantee we have the expertise you need.
Which types of products benefit from structural testing?
- Deck / Fencing / Rail
- Floors / Ceilings
- Glass / Glazing
- Load-Bearing Wall Panel Systems
- Porch Posts / Columns
Need help or have a question?
Standard Test Methods
- ANSI TPI 1
- ASTM D790, D2394, D6109, D7032, E72, E455, E564, E935, E985, E2353, E2358, F1679, F2408
- CCMC Technical Guides PVC Guard Systems, Cellulosic/Polymer Composite Exterior Decking
- ICC-ES AC04, AC15, AC46, AC109, AC174, AC265, AC273, AC335, AC382, AC447, EG227
- SPRI ES-1, GD-1
- Miami Dade
Don’t see what you're looking for? Click here…
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral