Engineering & Specialty Testing Services
Engineering and Testing expertise for any of your special needs
In your world, there is rarely a one-size-fits-all. When project requirements fall outside of the norm you need a partner who knows how to interpret, analyze, design, test, and report with both confidence and expertise.
Intertek is that partner.
Regardless of the product or project, we serve a variety of industries to help our clients get the job done right. From building code compliance to specialty testing requirements, to product certification, we utilize a team of professionals ranging from technicians to professional engineers to understand the requirements and help get you the necessary results.
- Evaluate, execute, submit or validate Florida Product Approvals and Texas TDI
- Provide engineering evaluation reports and rational analysis to quantify alternate substrates and geometric conditions
- Review and certify installation drawings
- Set up quality assurance programs and audits
- Calculate mullion, anchor and glass data
- Determine design wind pressure
- Prepare, review and approve shop drawings
Test Planning and supervision
- Review building code and agency requirements
- Prepare test plans for approval by AHJs
- Conduct structural analyses for design wind loads and glazing
- Analyze dynamic, inelasticity of frames, components and anchorage
- Evaluate glazing
Which types of products benefit from our engineering services?