One Company, One Call
The National Client Program is our single source project and portfolio management solution for clients looking to procure multiple Intertek-PSI building and construction service offerings across a large regional or national footprint.
The services that can be provided through the National Client Program include:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing
- Environmental Engineering
- Specialty Testing
- Building Science Solutions.
The National Client Program is led by our National Client Group (NCG), consisting of senior relationship managers and administrative project managers with varied technical expertise and industry insights. They are supported by additional administrative staff, assessors, and technical reviewers, all serving as advocates for our client’s success.
Through their client specific approach, the NCG develops custom, standardized procedures for our client’s desired procurement, delivery, and communication methods. This process ensures that clients receive a reliable, consistent experience regardless of their project type, geography, complexity, or the service lines they might require from project to project.
The NCG develops, manages, and maintains budget and scheduling oversight and serves as our client’s single point of contact for procurement, project coordination, status updates, deliverables, and invoicing.
The benefits of the National Client Program can be summarized into the following considerations:
- A primary point of contact and liaison between our clients and local operations
- Access to the services of our nationwide network of 100 offices and 2,000 plus employees
- Field and lab reports issued via email or a dedicated client portal
- The ability to use any delivery or contracting method
- A standardized proposal and quote delivery process
- Additional billing reviews before client invoicing
- A flexible accounts receivable process and follow-up steps
Contact us to discuss our National Client Program’s One Company One Call solution for building and construction.