A Complete Range of Environmental Testing & Inspection Services
Intertek’s environmental and industrial hygiene services provide customers with cost-effective solutions that ensure compliance with regulations and help reduce liabilities. From asbestos surveys to lead-based paint and hazardous materials, soil remediation to site assessments, and more, we have the experience and knowledge you require.
With over 10,000 pages of federal regulations designed to protect public health and the environment, trying to navigate them can become complex, time consuming, and burdensome. Additionally, each state has its own set of more stringent environmental health and safety regulations that can further increase the complexity of compliance and understanding. Environmental management makes good business sense and our environmental managers and industrial hygienists coordinate with various technical departments and regulatory agencies to bring you a complete range of services. On a national basis, we provide over 5,000 Phase I ESAs annually and we have provided regulatory compliance assistance to corporate clients in virtually every state and EPA region with expertise in most every major regulatory program.
We believe that no other environmental firm offers the diversity of services, depth of resources, and geographic coverage of Intertek.
Addressing Asbestos and Mold Impacts in Storm Damaged Buildings
View our Webinar
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Assessments & Monitoring (Phase I & II)
- Geographic Information Systems and Data Management
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Health & Safety and Risk Management
- Health Risk Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Industrial Hygiene
- Mitigation Programs
- NEPA Studies
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Remediation Design and Implementation
- Soil and Groundwater Contaminant Investigations
- Soil-Gas Investigations and Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention (SWPP)
- Underground Storage Tank Compliance Inspection and Management
- Wetlands Surveys