Weathering Performance Testing
Verify that your products will stand up against a variety of environmental conditions
Building products are subject to a multitude of weather phenomena and seasonal variations in temperature, solar radiation, wind, rain, and storms. Performance degradation of your products or systems caused by typical to extreme environmental conditions can result in damage to people and/or property.
Do your due diligence to assure your customers of the quality of your building products, protect the reputation of your brand, and minimize risk. Data obtained from testing can predict the impact on air leakage, water penetration, and structural strength, among other performance aspects, when exposed to extreme weather. The performance of residential and commercial products alike will undoubtedly be affected by outdoor conditions.
Our expertise in weathering testing encompasses a wide range of industries, including Automotive, Building Products, Solar Energy, Aerospace, and more. Accelerated services include impact resistance, natural weathering, wind driven rain, wind resistance and wind uplift testing, rain and solar exposure, load strength, aging, air erosion, and waterproofing. From laboratory to field testing, we can help you get the validation you need.
What types of additional services do we offer?
- Curtain Walls
- Doors / Door Frames
- Wall Systems
- Weather Barriers
- Windows & Skylights
- Curtain Wall and Window Wall Facilities
- Walk-in Chamber
- DMC (Twin Enclosed Carbon Arc) Weatherometer
- Xenon Weatherometer – Interior and Exterior Applications
- XW Weatherometer (Sunshine, Single Open Frame)
Need help or have a question?
Standard Test Methods
- AAMA 1506, HBU
- ASTM E773, E774, E2188, E2189, E2190, E2264
- ICC-ES AC 16
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral