EMC Electronics Testing
Complete EMC Testing for Appliances and Consumer Electronics around the Globe
Intertek provides EMC testing for any market you wish to enter. We offer 3-, 5- and 10-meter semi-anechoic chambers and OATS sites in locations throughout Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Our accreditations and designations enable us to test your products for EMC compliance standards for virtually any market, including:
- Status as a Competent Body and accreditation by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for testing to the EMC Directive in the European Union
- Accepted by Industry Canada for electromagnetic emission and terminal equipment testing
- Accredited by the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) for EMC testing
- Accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST’s) National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)
- Accredited by the Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment (SWEDAC) as a Notified Body for radio and EMC testing
- Recognized by Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) for EMC testing
- Accredited by Russia’s Rostest for testing to EMC requirements established by Gosstardart
As a Competent Body for EMC Directive (2004/108/EC), Intertek can provide assistance with Technical Construction File (TCF) production, independent review and certification. This service is useful when many similar products are in need of EMC compliance certification.