RF Pre-Amplifier Calibration
We provide calibration for RF Pre-Amplifiers. Our process follows the requirements of ANSI C63.5, resulting in data collection with a resolution of less than 500 kHz.
While this procedure may produce many data points, we will reduce the pre-amplifier gain factor data to a manageable list while maintaining an accuracy of 0.1 dB with respect to the full breath of data.
Our scope of accreditation is limited to 1 GHz, however we will increase our capability to 18 GHz in the very near future.
The table shown below describes our scope of accreditation for rf pre-amplifier calibration:
|Parameter/Equipment||Range||Best Uncertainty (±)||Comments|
|RF Pre-Amplifiers||1 MHz to|
|0.38 dB||ANSI C63.5 Annex 1,|
- Antenna Calibration
- Attenuator Calibration
- Calibration Services for Measuring Test Equipment
- Coupling-Decoupling Networks Calibration
- Electrical Fast Transient Generator Calibration
- Electrostatic Discharge Generator Calibration
- LISN Calibration
- RF Pre-Amplifier Calibration
- Surge Generator Calibration
- Voltage Probe Calibration
- FAQ - Calibration