EMC Testing for Military and Aerospace
As a manufacturer of equipment that must work in the most demanding environments, you need reliable and secure Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test partners to assist you with mandatory EMC testing
Intertek offers the highest levels of independent Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC). Our engineers have experience in military and aerospace testing, so you can be comfortable that our knowledge is extensive and that your project is in safe hands.
- The ability to perform radiated immunity testing up to 200V/m field strength in accordance with MIL STD 461 RS103 from 2MHz to 40 GHz and down to 10KHz if needed (with capabilities to test equipment located in aircraft and above deck on ships).
- The ability to perform radiated immunity testing up to 200V/m in accordance with DO 160 section 20 from 100MHz to 18GHz (with capabilities to test equipment located in commercial aircraft category W and Y).
- The ability to perform DC Magnetic Field Susceptibility testing up to 1600A/m in accordance to MIL STD 1399 Section 070.
MIL STD 461
- EMC Radiated Immunity/Susceptibility
- Radiated Emissions
- Bulk Current Injection
- Conducted Immunity/Susceptibility
- Conducted Emissions