Performance & EMC Testing for Military & Aerospace (MIL STD 461, MIL STD 810, DO 160)
As a manufacturer of military equipment, you need reliable, efficient and secure Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test partners to assist you in getting your products to market as timely and cost-effectively as possible.
We can provide you with a complete service, from initial project stage and test plan origination to pre-compliance testing and final qualification report issuance. Our responsive team of experienced engineers and project support staff, are on-hand to advise, guide, and manage the whole process for you.
Intertek engineers have experience in military and aerospace testing, so you can be comfortable that our knowledge is extensive and that your project is in safe hands.
Our testing facilities provide manufacturers with cost and time-to-market advantages through single-source project management for mandatory EMC testing, as well as performance testing and electrical safety certification.
- The ability to perform radiated immunity testing up to 200V/m field strength in accordance with MIL STD 461 RS103 from 2MHz to 40 GHz and down to 10KHz if needed (with capabilities to test equipment located in aircraft and above deck on ships).
- The ability to perform radiated immunity testing up to 200V/m in accordance with DO 160 section 20 from 100MHz to 18GHz (with capabilities to test equipment located in commercial aircraft category W and Y).
- The ability to perform DC Magnetic Field Susceptibility testing up to 1600A/m in accordance to MIL STD 1399 Section 070.
In addition to EMC testing, Intertek offers:
MIL STD 461
- EMC Radiated Immunity/Susceptibility
- Radiated Emissions
- Bulk Current Injection
- Conducted Immunity/Susceptibility
- Conducted Emissions
MIL STD 810
- Materials Testing
- Thermal Shock
- Electrical Testing
- Mechanical Testing
- Salt Fog/Spray
- Sand & Dust
MIL STD 1179D
- Photometric Testing
- Color Testing
- Blackout Visibility Testing