SEMI F47 - Specification for Semiconductor Processing Equipment Voltage Sag Immunity
Intertek offers SEMI F47 testing, the voltage sag immunity used in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. The portable Industrial Power Corruptor allows testing to be performed on-site at client locations
What is SEMI F47?
SEMI F47 is a standard specifically addressing voltage sag immunity requirements for equipment used in semiconductor manufacturing facilities. The SEMI F47 standard defines voltage sag immunity requirements that semiconductor manufacturing equipment should meet in order to ensure proper operation even during voltage sag events. Compliance with the SEMI F47 standard helps manufacturers design equipment that can handle these voltage sag events without significant disruption.
Industrial Power Corruptor Specifications:
- 100-480 Vrms, 50 A continuous, 50-60 Hz
- Single phase, 3 phase wye or delta
Phase to Phase / Phase to Neutral Sags:
- Sag magnitude: 0%-125% in 2.5% steps
- Sag duration: 0.1 cycle to 34 seconds in 0.1 cycle increments
- Phase angle synchronization: 0-359 degrees in 1 degree steps
- Duration: 0.3-34 seconds
- Phase angle synchronization: 0-355 degrees in 5 degree steps
- 13 internal voltage channels
- 6 internal current channels
- 3 internal protective earth channels
- 3 +/- 600 V (AC or DC) external inputs
- 6 +/- 100 V (AC or DC) external inputs
Test Standards include:
- SEMI F47
- IEC/EN 61000-4-11
- IEC/EN 61000-4-34
- SEMI E6 (using power flow analysis package)
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with SEMI F47 Testing.