Environmental Compliance for Appliances and Electronics
Intertek provides the fastest, most efficient path to environmental compliance for Appliances and Consumer Electronics
Consumers and governmental bodies are driving the need for your appliances and electronics to meet environmental compliance. Learn why Intertek is the right solution for ENERGY STAR® and RoHS Directive Testing.
Changes within the new Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive (2011/65/EU) make it necessary to now demonstrate compliance to RoHS in the Technical Construction File to support CE Marking.
We know your products need ENERGY STAR® ratings to be more successful in the marketplace. Intertek is the only EPA Recognized Certification Body to cover certification for all gas and electrical ENERGY STAR product categories.
Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency: Compliance with DOE Rule 10 CFR Part 430
- Transitioning Products and Certification to UL 60335-2-89
- NSF 456 Vaccine Storage Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Efficacy Testing: Appliance Considerations
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- IEC 62368-1 Standard Compliance Guide White Paper
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Household Dishwasher Test Method EN 50242:2016 Fact Sheet
- Gas Appliance Regulations: Guidance for Implementation of GAR vs. GAD White Paper
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency: Compliance with DOE Rule 10 CFR Part 430
- NTA 8837 Regulation Fact Sheet
- G Marking For Low-Voltage Electrical Products in the Middle East White Paper
- Why Meeting Safety Standards can Still Result in Recalls
- Product Directories
- Public Notices & Product Safety Alerts
- Smart Grid Services
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program