Energy Efficiency Testing for HVACR Equipment
Meet the latest requirements for HVACR Energy Efficiency
Whether you are looking to determine energy consumption for your HVACR products or require R&D assistance in your product development process, Intertek has the expertise, accreditations and capabilities to help your products gain a competitive edge.
US Department of Energy (DOE) Recent Rule Changes & Implications
View the Webinar | Download the Whitepaper
As the testing industry leader for HVACR equipment, Intertek has partnered with leading industry organizations to certify that HVACR equipment meets the performance claims of the manufacturers and required Energy Efficiency standards. With a large scope of capabilities, Intertek can customize testing for any HVACR unit, regardless of design.
- Intertek offers Energy Efficiency Testing for markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, including, EnergyGuide Label, AHRI, California Energy Commission (CEC), Natural Resources Canada (NRCAN), LEED, China Energy Label, Green Mark, HK EELS, Singapore Green Label, ErP Directive, Eco-Label, and more.
- Our testing facilities consist of psychrometric chambers for SEER and HSPF ratings, as well as chambers for testing Multi-Split Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment to the AHRI 1230 Standard. The chambers range in capacity to test units from 1 to 65 tons. Each chamber is equipped with data acquisition systems, computer controlled environmental systems and experienced staff.
- We can assist you with product development to reach energy efficiency regulations. Our round-the-clock facilities are a reliable resource for your R&D design work and for bringing your existing products up to the new efficiencies. Our staff is fully trained on the installation and optimization of all HVACR system components
- HVAC Certification Requirements for Polymerics and Non-Metallic Materials Fact Sheet
- HVAC Path to Certification Through January 2024 Fact Sheet
- Zero Ozone Verification Program Fact Sheet
- UL 60335-2-40: Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Ensuring Compliance With UL 60335-2-40 Webinar
- Transitioning from UL 1995 to UL 60335-2-40 White Paper
- HVACR Testing Chamber Design Services
- Gas Appliance Regulations Webinar: GAR vs. GAD
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Accelerated Stress Testing to Manage Disruptive Market Changes Webinar
- Intertek’s 65-Ton Psychrometric Test Facility
- Internet of Things (IoT) Capabilities and the Safeguarding of Smart HVACR Systems White Paper
- Functional Safety for Products White Paper
- UN 38.3 and the Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) white paper
- Department of Energy Direct Final Rules Webinar Recording
- Department of Energy Regulations
- AHRI Standards
- AHAM Program Directory
- HVACR Blog
- GSA Schedule Services
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program