Performance Testing for HVACR Equipment
Validate Performance Claims for Commercial and Residential HVACR Products with our Performance Testing Services
For independent performance verification, electrical safety testing, outsourced testing for overflow, witness testing, or chemical compatibility testing, Intertek has the expertise and solutions to get your HVACR products to market quicker.
Energy Efficiency Testing
Whether testing to energy efficiency standards or stringent program requirements, Intertek helps validate your energy efficiency claims, allowing you to certify your products with industry and consumer-recognized marks and labels.
Acoustical and Airflow Testing
Verify your product meets acoustical and airflow performance requirements established by specifiers, buyers and regulatory authorities.
Cyclic and Pressure Testing of Refrigerant Coils Testing
Ensure compliance to the demanding and complex requirements of UL1995 on refrigerant coils Read more
Quality and Performance Mark for HVACR Equipment
Maximize market success for your HVACR equipment with our Quality and Performance Mark.
Residential Baseboard and Commercial Finned Tube Testing
Validate residential baseboard and commercial finned tubes against requirements established by specifiers, buyers and regulatory authority.
AHRI / AHAM Standards Testing
Certify performance claims for your HVACR equipment. Test to AHRI and AHAM standards for a competitive edge across North American markets.
Air Cleaner Testing (Section 40 of the UL 867 Standard)
Obtain California’s Air Resources Board (ARB) certification for your air cleaners and gain fast entry into the marketplace.
Need help or have a question?
- HVAC Certification Requirements for Polymerics and Non-Metallic Materials Fact Sheet
- HVAC Path to Certification Through January 2024 Fact Sheet
- Zero Ozone Verification Program Fact Sheet
- UL 60335-2-40: Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Ensuring Compliance With UL 60335-2-40 Webinar
- Transitioning from UL 1995 to UL 60335-2-40 White Paper
- HVACR Testing Chamber Design Services
- Gas Appliance Regulations Webinar: GAR vs. GAD
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Accelerated Stress Testing to Manage Disruptive Market Changes Webinar
- Intertek’s 65-Ton Psychrometric Test Facility
- Internet of Things (IoT) Capabilities and the Safeguarding of Smart HVACR Systems White Paper
- Functional Safety for Products White Paper
- UN 38.3 and the Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) white paper
- Department of Energy Direct Final Rules Webinar Recording
- Department of Energy Regulations
- AHRI Standards
- AHAM Program Directory
- HVACR Blog
- GSA Schedule Services
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program