Program Testing for HVACR Equipment
Compliance to Industry standards for HVACR Equipment
When it comes to testing your HVACR equipment to Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration (AHRI) and Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) performance standards, Intertek can help you. Intertek has partnered with both AHRI and AHAM for over 50 years to conduct product testing and data verification HVACR equipment.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Testing.
Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration (AHRI) Testing
AHRI sponsors certification programs for heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, commercial refrigeration, water heating and radiant panel equipment sold in North America using AHRI standards and tested at a third party independent laboratory.
Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Testing
On a voluntary basis, manufacturers certify the performance characteristics of each product, and AHAM verifies these attributes through testing at a third party independent laboratory.
- HVAC Certification Requirements for Polymerics and Non-Metallic Materials Fact Sheet
- HVAC Path to Certification Through January 2024 Fact Sheet
- Zero Ozone Verification Program Fact Sheet
- UL 60335-2-40: Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Ensuring Compliance With UL 60335-2-40 Webinar
- Transitioning from UL 1995 to UL 60335-2-40 White Paper
- HVACR Testing Chamber Design Services
- Gas Appliance Regulations Webinar: GAR vs. GAD
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Accelerated Stress Testing to Manage Disruptive Market Changes Webinar
- Intertek’s 65-Ton Psychrometric Test Facility
- Internet of Things (IoT) Capabilities and the Safeguarding of Smart HVACR Systems White Paper
- Functional Safety for Products White Paper
- UN 38.3 and the Requirements for the Transportation of Lithium Batteries
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) white paper
- Department of Energy Direct Final Rules Webinar Recording
- Department of Energy Regulations
- AHRI Standards
- AHAM Program Directory
- HVACR Blog
- GSA Schedule Services
- LEED Green Building Rating System
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program