Chemical Regulatory Services
Intertek offers its customers scientific, toxicological, and regulatory support services for chemical legislative compliance.
Chemicals can enhance the products we use every day at home and at work. While chemicals contribute significant value to many products, careful management is required to protect the health of people, animals and the environment. New chemical laws come into effect every year worldwide to control their potential health risks. Existing laws are also constantly evolving to keep pace with new information and scientific advancements in order to minimize any potential adverse effects on humans, animals, and the environment.
Intertek helps chemical companies to successfully comply with the various chemical-control legislative requirements or voluntary programs worldwide. Intertek has developed an excellent working relationship with important domestic and international trade associations and with regulatory and scientific advisors within the Canadian, US, European and Australian regulatory communities.
Intertek offers chemical services in the following areas:
Health, Environmental and Regulatory Services:
- Notification & Registration of New Chemicals
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Services
- Food Contact Regulatory Services
- CFIA Non-Food Chemical Application Services
- Restricted Substances Services
- California Proposition 65 Services
- Hazard Communication (HazCom) Services
- European Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation Services
- Turkey Classification, Labeling, and Notification Regulation Services
- Toxicological Risk Assessments (TRA)
Existing Chemicals Management Programs:
- Recast EU WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU Services
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Services
- Global Chemical Notification
- Pesticides Scientific and Regulatory Support
- European Union Biocides Regulatory Services
- Agrichemical Regulatory Consultancy and Analysis
- Toxic Trio Scientific and Regulatory Services
- Regulatory Consulting and Strategy Services
- Chemical Compliance Auditing, Training and Mediation Services
- Regulatory Compliance Testing Services
Need help or have a question?