Intertek offers testing, consulting, registration, and material declaration documentation services for Korea RoHS compliance.
The Act for Resources Recycling of Electrical/Electronic Products and Automobiles, commonly referred to as "Korea RoHS," is similar to the related EU directives, but the Korea RoHS Enforcement Ordinance and Regulation differs in implementation and application.
Korea RoHS Services
Intertek offers comprehensive testing, consulting, education, material declaration, registration, documentation, and implementation services for Korea RoHS. Intertek’s market leading expertise provides guidance and services to meet each of the principal requirements of Korea RoHS. Intertek offers Korea RoHS documentation preparation services to fulfill the Treatment Instructions requirements. It is important to note that these documents are product-, version- and model-specific, requiring resubmission of documents as the products are revised. Intertek also offers on-call update services for Korea RoHS documentation to maintain your market-access while your focus remains on advances and competitiveness of your Korea RoHS-compliant products.
Intertek’s Korea RoHS services include:
- Responsibilities and product material compliance assessment
- Assessment of responsibilities
- Labeling and marking requirements
- Korea RoHS BOM assessment, material substitution, declaration of conformance
- Analytical testing services for restricted substances
- RoHS XRF screening
- Product documentation
- Recycling, registration, and reporting
- Take-back and recycling options
- RoHS compliance submission to required authorities
- Recycling registration
- Data roll-up and reporting
- Dismantling and Treatment Instructions Services for Recyclers
- RoHS Consulting
- Corporate regulatory education
- Ongoing Q&A support
- Provision of translated Korean documents
- Design for Environment (DfE) Consulting