Automotive exterior material testing and consultancy for automotive industry, cars and commercial vehicles, including polymers, plastics, coatings and metals
Safety, quality and durability are essential characteristics of automotive exterior plastics and components. Our testing experts possess broad knowledge in regard to behaviour and characteristics of automotive exteriors materials.
The combination of experience plus unrivalled analytical and physical testing techniques along with extensive processing capabilities provide essential data to help manufacturers upgrade processes and products, support R&D processes, and verify or determine quality specifications.
Intertek automotive exterior testing involve bumpers, spoilers, covers and much more.
Automotive exterior testing services include:
- Automotive Plastics and Polymers Testing
- Automotive Plastics Processing Testing
- Automotive Plastics and Polymers Physical Testing
- Automotive Materials Environmental Testing
- Automotive Weathering Testing
- Chemical Resistance Testing Plastic Automotive Parts
- Plastics Material Selection Program for Automotive Industry
- Analytical Testing Plastic Automotive Materials
- Injection Moulding of Real Size Automotive Components