Automotive Plastics Exterior Testing and Expertise
Automotive exterior material testing and consultancy for automotive industry, cars and commercial vehicles, including polymers, plastics, coatings and metals
Safety, quality and durability are essential characteristics of automotive exterior plastics and components. Our testing experts possess broad knowledge in regard to behaviour and characteristics of automotive exteriors materials.
The combination of experience plus unrivalled analytical and physical testing techniques along with extensive processing capabilities provide essential data to help manufacturers upgrade processes and products, support R&D processes, and verify or determine quality specifications.
Intertek automotive exterior testing involve bumpers, spoilers, covers and much more.
Automotive exterior testing services include:
- Automotive Plastics and Polymers Testing
- Automotive Plastics Processing Testing
- Automotive Plastics and Polymers Physical Testing
- Automotive Materials Environmental Testing
- Automotive Weathering Testing
- Chemical Resistance Testing Plastic Automotive Parts
- Plastics Material Selection Program for Automotive Industry
- Analytical Testing Plastic Automotive Materials
- Injection Moulding of Real Size Automotive Components
Need help or have a question?
- Wilton UK:
- +44 1642 435 788
- +31 88 126 8888
- +65 6805 4800
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +41 61 686 4800
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +55 11 2322 8033
- +61 1300 046 837
- +91 22 4245 0207