Chemical Analysis of Automotive Plastics
Chemical analysis and testing for plastic and polymer automotive materials including identification, chemical composition & determination of trace substances
Our experts provide crucial information about trace levels for substances and the chemical composition of samples relating to polymer materials used by the automotive industry. This data can be used to identify root causes for processing problems, adjust formulations to gain preferred characteristics and verify product quality specifications.
Intertek polymer and plastic experts offer a significant range of analytical techniques including GC-MS, HP-LC, FT-IR, NMR, GPC, XRF, UV-VIS, ICP (-MS), SEM, TEM, EDX, MALDI-ToF and more.
Chemical analysis services for automotive materials and components include:
- Identification of impurities
- Quantitative and qualitative determination of additives
- Verification of substances present
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Automotive Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Chemical Testing and Analysis
- Reverse Engineering and Formulation
Need help or have a question?