Lubricant quality testing from our Total Quality Assurance experts
Lubricant testing and oil condition monitoring provides quality and condition assessment of lubricants and oils used in engines and other expensive machinery and systems.
Lubricant quality control testing includes lubricant analysis programs for large, high-value engines and drive-trains, turbines, ships, trains, generators, offshore platforms, and other highly valuable machinery.
Intertek lubricant quality testing helps clients minimize costly down-time and repairs by alerting the customer to early, developing problems before they become big, expensive, and costly failures.
Intertek helps lubricant manufacturers within the areas of quality control, formulation, R&D, and qualification testing.
Lubricants testing and consulting:
- Lubricants Oil Condition Monitoring Program
- Gear Lubricants Testing
- Lubricant Quality Scanning Services (Marine lubricants testing)
- Automotive Industry Engine Lubricant Tests
- Lubricant Qualification Testing Services
- Ferrography Testing
- Oils and Fluids Testing
- Wear Metals Testing
- Oil Analysis
- R&D and product development support
- Raw material chemical evaluation and development
- Tribology film and residue chemical/mechanical analysis
- and more