AeroCHECK Aviation Services
AeroCHECK is a complete testing solution for aircraft fuel and lubricant systems. AeroCHECK helps reduce aviation maintenance costs, increase reliability, and maximise availability.
AeroCHECK lubricant analysis helps reduce aviation fleet maintenance costs, increase operational reliability, and maximise aircraft availability.
AeroCHECK™ advantages include:
- Oil, fuel, hydraulic, and filter debris analysis
- A convenient single point of contact, with easy access to our full range of testing facilities and expert consultancy advice
- AeroCHECK offers fully accredited testing and the best standard of advice and result interpretation
- Fast testing turnaround and reporting
- 24 hour support with a dedicated hotline and full aircraft-on-ground (AOG) service
AeroCHECK reports provide lubricant quality trending information with fully interpreted results, providing simple, easy to understand, summaries and recommendations. AeroCHECK assists in identifying potential component failures before they occur, helping reduce unscheduled maintenance to a minimum.
AeroCHECK reports are available online through our website portal, with secure access whenever needed. Reports are also emailed, giving easy access to the test data as soon as they are available.
- Engine oil testing
- Gearbox oil testing
- Hydraulic fluid analysis
- Fuel analysis including microbiological contamination
- Fuels Consultancy
- Magnetic Chip Detector (MCD) debris analysis
- Scanning electron microscopy (detailed surface analysis)
- Filter analysis
- Grease testing
- Supply of sample kits and courier service
- Forensic engineering, and mode-of-failure service
- Water testing
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) testing
Intertek AeroCHECK laboratory services are strategically placed in Farnborough(UK), Sharjah (UAE), Melbourne (Australia) and in Singapore. Test samples are easy to collect and send to these specialist laboratories for fast, prompt, testing and reporting.
Need help or have a question?
- +65 6805 4800
- +61 1300 046 837
- +31 88 126 8702
- +32 3 543 9089
- +55 11 2322 8033
- 400 820 5033
- +86 21 6485 5558
- EMEA - UK:
- +44 1708 680 200
- +33 2 35 13 41 00
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- + 91 22 4245 0100
- +39 02 95383833
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +34 902 377 388
- +971 4 317 8777
- S Africa:
- +27 010 900 4411