Marine Lubricants Quality Scanning
ShipCare's Marine Lubricant testing monitors ship machinery health through engine lubricants analysis.
The Intertek ShipCare marine lubricant analysis programme, developed by the leading Classification Societies, assesses lubricant quality in line with planned oil condition monitoring programmes. Intertek operates a global lubricant testing laboratory network, staffed by experienced chemists in London, Houston, Singapore, Lisbon, Rotterdam and Dubai.
Lubricant quality testing services provide key information needed to avoid costly engine failure, repair and down-time. Intertek helps clients limit machinery and lubricant operational limits, run oil condition and monitoring programmes, support condition based maintenance and define realistic lubricant capabilities and running hours.
Ship oil condition monitoring:
- Machinery and Lubricant Operational Limits
- Oil Condition Monitoring Programme
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Realistic Lubricant Capabilities and Running Hours
- Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Determine Lubricant Hours
- Prevent Machinery Failure
- Independent and Impartial Service
- Consultancy Resource, Litigation and Dispute Support
Detailed and historical quality analysis for:
- Marine Engine Lubricants
- Offshore Oil Rig Lubricants
- Marine Grease, Gear Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Fibre and Particle Counts
- Ferrography Review