CompEx Function Safety Foundation
CompEx Function Safety Foundation Training Course
Functional Safety is an integral part of achieving safe operation in the use of control systems. This theory-only course is suitable for both technical and non-technical personnel who require a basic understanding of Functional Safety.
This course provides grounding knowledge of Functional Safety terminology, concepts, and standards to facilitate understanding. Practical examples of how to meet specific requirements to minimize risk are provided to demonstrate how they may relate to your organization.
The Functional Safety Foundation course will help personnel and organizations to achieve safe operations, meet regulatory requirements, and deliver results. It is relevant to any industry that has a process ranging from high hazard facilities e.g., oil and gas, chemical or power generation plants through to manufacturing facilities that have low hazard processes e.g., effluent handling facilities.
This course will be led virtually by the Intertek Academy, UK instructors.
For additional course details, including learning objectives, schedule and to REGISTER, please visit: Intertek Academy - UK
- Register Now!
- May 31 – June 01
- Sept 08 – 09
- Oct 25 – 26
- Nov 10 – 11
- Dec 08 – 09
Need help or have a question?
- Hazardous Locations & Explosive Atmospheres Equipment Certification Requirements Webinar Series
- Guide to Equipment Certification Requirements for Hazardous Locations Poster
- IEC 60079-25 for Intrinsically Safe Electrical Systems: Edition 3
- IEC/EN 60079-6 Part 6: Equipment Protection by Liquid Immersion "o"
- Guide to Hazardous Location Equipment Marking
- SATELLITE Data Acceptance Program for Hazardous Locations
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- China CCC Ex: Hazardous Locations Product Compliance White Paper
- FAQs for Product Compliance in Hazardous Locations
- UAE ECASEx: Unit Verification Webinar Recording
- Transition from EN 13463 to EN ISO 80079 Webinar
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- IECEx Non-Electrical: Regulatory Guide to Non-Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Locations
- North America: Year-round CompEx Course Schedule
- Intertek Chester UK facility including CompEx course modules and descriptions
- Client Testimonials
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Field Evaluation
- On-site Design Review
- Certification Program for Industrial Control Panels (ICP)
- EMC Testing