Comprehensive disposable glove testing services amidst global demand
Intertek has a wide range of disposable glove testing capabilities to support manufacturers, distributors and retailers in ensuring your disposable gloves comply with industry and performance standards.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, disposable gloves are in high demand around the globe for use by healthcare professionals, front-line workers in businesses like grocery stores and restaurants, and the general public. We can test your disposable gloves to U.S., EU, China and other international standards, including:
- ASTM D3578 Standard Specification for Rubber Examination Gloves
- ASTM D5250 Standard Specification for Poly(vinyl chloride) Gloves for Medical Applications
- ASTM D6319 Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Applications
- ASTM D6977 Standard Specification for Polychloroprene Examination Gloves for Medical Applications
- EN 455 Medical gloves for single use
- EN ISO 374-5 Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms – part 5
- GB 24786 Single-use medical poly(vinyl chloride) examination gloves
- ISO 10282 Single-use sterile rubber surgical gloves – specification
- ISO 11193-1 Single-use medical examination gloves-Part 1
- ISO 11193-2 Single-use medical examination gloves-Part 2
Intertek performs the following key tests for disposable gloves:
- Tensile strength
- Breaking force after ageing
- Powder content
- Protein content
Hand hygiene is recognized as one of the most important measures that individuals can take to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Disposable gloves have long been an essential part of personal protective equipment within the medical sector and demand is rising continuously viral outbreaks make infection control measures even more important.
Intertek provides comprehensive tests for disposable gloves against the US, EU, China, and international association standards.