PPE Eyewear Testing
From safety goggles to face shields, Intertek offers comprehensive protective eyewear testing for products used in a variety of professions and recreational activities to protect against hazards like bodily fluids, airborne disease like COVID-19, and penetration and perforation injuries.
Intertek’s safety goggle and face shield services include testing and certification to support manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. Our protective eyewear testing capabilities include verifying compliance to various functional, physical, and mechanical requirements including robustness, protection against droplets and splashes of liquids according to national standards as below:
- EN 166 : 2001 Personal Eye-Protection - Specifications
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 American National Standard For Occupational And Educational Personal Eye And Face Protection Devices
- CSA Z94.3-2020 Eye And Face Protectors
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010+Amd 2:2018 Personal Eye Protection: Eye And Face Protectors For Occupational Applications
- GB 14866-2006 The specification for personal eye-protectors
Our protective eyewear expertise also includes ski goggles, safety glasses, swimming goggles, and swim masks.