Our Level 3 inspectors can meet your NDT auditing needs by providing an objective third-party, qualified review of your NDT procedures, methods and personnel.
By outsourcing your NDT auditing to us, you can benefit from our Total Quality Assurance expertise and years of auditing experience.
In addition, our Level 3 inspectors can carry out supplier audits on your behalf.
Our NDT Level 3 inspectors are qualified to PCN (Personnel Certification in Non Destructive Testing), ASNT ((American Society of Non-destructive Testing) or EN1479 (European standard). We have experience auditing in different industry sectors including power generation (nuclear and conventional power stations) and aerospace.
Our NDT auditing services include:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable industry codes, standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring quality control in NDT techniques
- Assessing the correct NDT techniques are being used
- Ensuring the correct NDT test pieces are in place
- Checking staff are following NDT test procedures
- Review of paperwork and documentation
- Verification of personnel’s NDT qualifications
We can audit to industry codes, standards and regulatory requirements including:
- NDT & Level III services for ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) U stamp certified fabrication industry in accordance with ASME Sec VIII Div 1 & 2, ASME Sec I, IX, XII, V ASME B 31.1 etc
- NDT and Level III services for API monogram holder fabrication industry
- NDT & Level 3 services for fabrication shops for manufacturing vessels in accordance with PED 97/23(European Pressure Equipment Directive)
- NDT Level III auditing services in accordance with ASTM E1359; E543; E1212
With our NDT auditing services, you can be confident that you are compliant with your own in-house procedures as well as compliant with industry standards and regulatory requirements.