Residential & Consumer Lighting Solutions
Have Confidence in the Safety and Performance Compliance of your Residential & Consumer Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Products
To compete in the demand-driven consumer lighting market, you must be able to quickly and confidently verify the quality of your lighting products. Deliver energy efficiency, electrical safety, and top-notch performance – features that matter most to your customers – with Intertek’s broad scope of lighting testing and consultancy services.
Meet safety and efficiency requirements for your architectural lighting systems. Our global lighting testing laboratories are equipped to validate your lighting product’s performance for all residential applications.
Outdoor & Landscape Lighting
Lighting engineered for outdoor application are designed to stand up to the elements. Prove the quality of your product to customers.
Get your portable luminaires to market faster with ETL Certification. Retailers and consumers recognize the ETL Mark on your plug-in lighting and decorative string lights as a symbol of safety and quality.
Pool & Spa Lighting
From LEDs to white lights, we verify your pool and spa lighting to industry standards, helping you get your products on the market faster.
*Intertek consulting services provided for Lighting are carried out by consulting experts of a separate legal entity who have no influence over any aspect of Intertek Notified Body activities.
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- Commercial Displays: Compliance to ANSI/UL 970 Fact Sheet
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Lighting Fact Sheet
- Horticultural Lighting Safety & Performance Criteria Fact Sheet
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Mitigating Cyber Threats to Connected Lighting Products Webinar
- Automotive Lighting: Photometric Concepts, Calibration, and Measurement White Paper
- Class P Program for LED Light Engines Fact Sheet
- ANSI/UL 8750: Overview and Tips for Manufacturers
- LED Lamps: LM-84 & DOE Rules Tip Sheet
- Ingress Protection for Lighting Products IP vs. NEMA Ratings White Paper
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 and Title 24 White Paper
- Lighting General Coverage Program Fact Sheet
- Global Lighting Standards
- My Test Central
- Product Directories
- Certification Marks
- Global Market Access
- SatelliteTM Data Acceptance Program
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program