Transportation Lighting Solutions
Meet the Highest Standards for Electrical Safety and Performance
Transportation lighting must meet the highest standards for safety, quality, and design. When it comes to lighting testing in the time-sensitive and quality-sensitive Transportation Industry, more manufacturers turn to Intertek and our world-class transportation lighting testing facilities. Our extensive experience in lighting and transportation technologies testing gives you the advantage when designing lighting products for automotive, aviation, locomotive, marine, motorcycle, RV, and ATV applications.
Automotive Headlamps & Luminaires
Speed ahead in the market. Testing to photometric, mechanical, and environmental performance standards gives your headlamp, exterior, and interior lighting a competitive edge across worldwide vehicle markets.
Partner with the nation’s only testing lab recognized by the FAA to qualify the performance of your airport luminaires and aviation signs to standards issued by the FAA, ICAO, IEC, NATO, DOT, Caltrans, ITE, and others.
Verify your interior aircraft luminaires to all applicable design and operational provisions in accordance with specifications issued by the FAA, ICAO, IEC, NATO, DOT, Caltrans, ITE, and military, municipal, and proprietary requirements.
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- Commercial Displays: Compliance to ANSI/UL 970 Fact Sheet
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Lighting Fact Sheet
- Horticultural Lighting Safety & Performance Criteria Fact Sheet
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Mitigating Cyber Threats to Connected Lighting Products Webinar
- Automotive Lighting: Photometric Concepts, Calibration, and Measurement White Paper
- Class P Program for LED Light Engines Fact Sheet
- ANSI/UL 8750: Overview and Tips for Manufacturers
- LED Lamps: LM-84 & DOE Rules Tip Sheet
- Ingress Protection for Lighting Products IP vs. NEMA Ratings White Paper
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 and Title 24 White Paper
- Lighting General Coverage Program Fact Sheet
- Global Lighting Standards
- My Test Central
- Product Directories
- Certification Marks
- Global Market Access
- SatelliteTM Data Acceptance Program
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program