Commercial and Industrial Lighting
Ensure your Commercial & Industrial Lighting Products meet the Highest Standards of Global Markets
Capture growing opportunities in commercial and industrial lighting with the fastest testing to industry standards recognized by architects, engineers, designers, and distributors. Known for our expertise in lighting testing, consulting, and certification, Intertek’s innovative global approach helps you make a strong impact on your customers with safe, efficient, high-performing lighting products.
Hazardous Location Lighting
Ensure your luminaires are fit for installation in potentially hazardous areas around the world with ETL, ATEX, and IECEx certification.
Horticultural and Agricultural Lighting
Intertek experts can help develop, design, and test horticultural and agricultural lighting products to the unique requirements of these markets.
Stage & Studio Lighting
Meet performance expectations for lighting solutions in the entertainment, stage, and studio markets.
Electric Sign Lighting
Ensure your electric signs adhere to lighting testing standards recognized throughout industrial markets. We address your quality concerns and perform inspections for new and existing installations.
Medical and Healthcare Lighting
Develop high-performing lighting products compliant with all safety regulations for medical and healthcare environments.
Health & Wellness Lighting
Meet performance expectations for healthy lighting solutions in commercial and industrial workspaces.
*Intertek consulting services provided for Lighting are carried out by consulting experts of a separate legal entity who have no influence over any aspect of Intertek Notified Body activities.
Need help or have a question?
- Considerations in Bringing a Germicidal Product to Market Webinar
- Commercial Displays: Compliance to ANSI/UL 970 Fact Sheet
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Lighting Fact Sheet
- Horticultural Lighting Safety & Performance Criteria Fact Sheet
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Mitigating Cyber Threats to Connected Lighting Products Webinar
- Automotive Lighting: Photometric Concepts, Calibration, and Measurement White Paper
- Class P Program for LED Light Engines Fact Sheet
- ANSI/UL 8750: Overview and Tips for Manufacturers
- LED Lamps: LM-84 & DOE Rules Tip Sheet
- Ingress Protection for Lighting Products IP vs. NEMA Ratings White Paper
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 and Title 24 White Paper
- Lighting General Coverage Program Fact Sheet
- Off-Grid Lighting Systems
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- Global Lighting Standards
- My Test Central
- Product Directories
- Certification Marks
- Global Market Access
- SatelliteTM Data Acceptance Program
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program