Inprep Mobile Hygiene Testing Kit
With quality, safety and reliability of paramount importance in meeting the growing global demands of consumers and regulators, Inprep helps improve real-time food hygiene monitoring.
The Inprep hygiene kit has been designed by our industry experts to offer any catering or food production facility the means to easily complement and strengthen their current hygiene protocols with blind, random hygiene testing. The Inprep kit enables you to test your hygiene programme effectiveness through ‘on the spot’ testing for the presence or absence of yeast, mould, Enterobacteriaceae, E.coli, Salmonella and Staphylococci.
The swabbing kit is designed to provide a snapshot of the operating conditions of a food preparation area. The results obtained from this analysis can help to prove that hygiene procedures are being followed correctly or enable companies to implement continuous improvements to protocols. This adds another level to existing HACCP protocols in ensuring the health and wellbeing of consumers.
How the Inprep testing kit works
- The kit is pre-ordered by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +44 1782 822355.
- It is easy to use and comes with clear instructions and guidance on the swabbing protocol.
- Selected food preparation areas are swabbed and sent to our UK laboratory in a pre-paid envelope via the Royal Mail to reach the laboratory within 24 hours of swabbing.
- The sender will be notified by email as soon as the returned kit is received at the laboratory.
- The swab analysis will be carried out to the ISO 17025 Standard.
- A full analysis report certificate is emailed to the sender on completion of the testing.
The Inprep mobile testing kit joins the range of food testing services from Intertek, including: microbiology, campylobacter, shelf life testing service, chemical and nutritional, nutritional analysis, meat species identification, allergens, residues and contaminants, food packaging, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), honey analysis and sensory analysis services.
Need help or have a question?